Squids 3400 Glove Clip Holder with Dual Clips
The strong gripping jaws can hold on to gloves, hats, keys, towels and other PPE that are too bulky to fit in pockets. Ideal for those who work in construction, warehouses, manufacturing, food processing plants, janitorial and even retail workers. Keeps gloves and other gear handy for off-the-clock use too, like hunting, hiking, home projects and more.
Acetal copolymer construction is non-conductive, temperature and chemical resistant. To use, squeeze the sides of the gear clip to open the teeth on one end and attach to the desired location (belt loop, clothing, D-ring, other anchor points). Repeat on the other end of the clip to attach to gear. The opening of the grabber's teeth is 0.5in (1.3cm).
- KEEPS GEAR CLOSE – Holds face masks, gloves, mittens, keys, PPE, towels and more keeping them at the ready
- TWO STRONG CLIPS – Dual clip model connects to clothing, belt loops, tool belts, d-rings and more
- DURABLE – Ultra-resilient acetal copolymer and thermoplastic polyurethane materials are non-conductive and temperature resistant
- BREAKAWAY DESIGN – Safely separates and allows for individual clips to be used independently on key chains, d-rings and more
- PREVENTS DROPPED & LOST OBJECTS – Reduces injuries and prevents dropped, lost and foreign objects by keeping gloves, PPE and other gear clipped to the person or worksite
- BREAK STRENGTH – Average breaking strength = 26lbs / 11.8kg
- Measures 6.5in (16.5cm) Long x 1in (2.5cm) Wide x 1in (2.5cm)